Yesterday some family & I took a trip to Cribbs Causeway (Bristol). I popped into their TK Maxx (swear I'm getting obsessed with that shop) & couldn't resist purchasing a few goodies (my excuse - they were cheap & I'm not likely to find them that price elsewhere) :
L-R: Trevor Sorbie Gentle Conditioner (£2), Spa Paradisa Exfoliating Shower Wash (£3.49), Spa Paradisa Hand & Nail Cream (£3.49), Benefit Her Glossiness lip gloss in 'Didn't Hear it From Me' (£5.99)
Quick summary of the products:-
Trevor Sorbie Gentle Conditioner ~ Haven't used this yet, but I actually regret buying this as I just sniffed it and it smells like Playdoh. Gross.
Spa Paradisa Exfoliating Shower Wash ~ Love this stuff, I first tried this product out when I won a Cosmopolitan Goodie Bag once (30 Days of Fashion & Beauty comp last year I think? Was so shocked that I won a random competition online for once hahah). It exfoliates really well without being harsh on the skin.
Spa Paradisa Hand & Nail Cream ~ Really moisturising. Not sure I'm a fan of the smell? The shea butter aroma is pretty strong & lingers for a while, but it's okay :-)
Benefit Her Glossiness lip gloss ~ I was surprised at how moisturising this was. I've only ever tried a Benefit lipgloss once before - and that was a sheer 'Her Glossiness' lipgloss free from a Glamour magazine. I instantly loved this colour. Downside is the smell!! Or should I say taste?! Either way, wouldn't put me off using it everyday.
Photo:
Also popped to the Clothes Horse so my sister could try on her wedding dress again - it's beautiful! Was lovely to spend the day with my Niece again too.


No comments:
Post a Comment