Thursday, 3 February 2011

IIIIIIIIIT'S ESTEE LAUDER GIFT TIME

HOUSE OF FRASER - FREE GIFT WITH ANY 2 ESTEE LAUDER PURCHASES

[2 SETS TO CHOOSE FROM - ONE WITH 'HYDRATIONIST' MOISTURISER, ONE WITH 'RESILIENCE LIFT EXTREME' MOISTURISER]
Both come complete with a (sample-sized) Make-Up Remover, Eye-shadow Palette (gorgeous shades), Long-Wear Eyeliner Pencil, Mascara, Lipstick (a looovely pink) & Idealist Serum.

Offer starting 3rd Feb '11.


My two purchases to recieve this free gift were:-

MagnaScopic Maximum Volume Mascara & Face Primer Plus

I was pleasantly surprised to find the MagnaScopic Maximum Volume Mascara comes with a free bottle of Eye-Makeup Remover, & Advanced Night Repair Eye Cream at the moment :-)


As for the Primer, I'm a little apprehensive that it may cause more spots than normal, due to its purpose involving being much like a 'mask' on the face for the make-up to set upon. But I've heard nothing but good reviews about this (& the mascara), and I like the sound of its mattifying purpose, so we shall see. I really really do not want this to cause even more break-outs than normal!

This is the best GWP I've come across - grab this offer while you can!

[HOF Stores in the UK]

1 comment:

  1. I love Estee Lauder gift time! I will be checking this out, thanks for heads up :) Gloria x x x

    ReplyDelete