Saturday, 7 January 2012

Free 17 Peep Show Eyeshadow Palette

...With the purchase of 17's Peep Show mascara (introductory price £5.29, usually £6.29)


This palette is ALOT better than I originally thought/expected - the colours are highly pigmented & you need just the tiniest amount so it'll last a fair while. (Currently skint but if I wasn't I'd definitely purchase the mascara again just for a backup of this palette before they stop the offer!)

Top left is a slightly matte ashy-brown, top right is a matte charcoal black, bottom left is a shimmery pink (great for opening up the eyes) & bottom right is a shimmery paler beige.

I've found myself reaching for this every morning because practically all the colours I'd need for an everyday smokey-eye are in there, so it saves me a lot of time in the morning as I don't need to rummage through my collection for individual shades. 

The mascara is pretty good. It's an intense black (which I like), which you need quite a few coats off to get a volumised look but it does the job - it separates & lengthens, and to be honest I tried this on one eye & Dior's Iconic on the other - & there wasn't much difference. Wearing this mascara I also got a few comments during the day on how long my lashes looked. So for £5.29 for this, AND the palette, it's a complete bargain & thumbs up from me.

17 is sold at Boots stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment