Laura Mercier Travel Brush Kit
Contains:
- Double-ended Secret Camouflage/Camouflage Powder Brush
- Double-ended Flat Eyeliner/Smudge Brush
- Double-ended Brow Definer/Brow Grooming Brush
- Double-ended All over Eye Color/Pony Tail
- Full-size Finishing Brush
My favourite brushes from this set are the Finishing Brush as it's so so soft & perfect for use of loose powder, & the Double-ended Brow Definer/Brow Grooming Brush - since using this I've not looked back at any of the other brushes I used to use for my brows, the slanted end of this brush helps shape them accurately & perfectly.
For a more in-depth review with better quality images, view
this post.
Crème Brûlée Trio
This set is extremely cute..It includes a Body Cream, Body Scrub & Bath cream. So far I've used mostly the scrub, and a hell of a lot of the Bath cream (think I go a bit overboard & probably shouldn't use quite as much as I do for one bath.)
In hindsight I wish I'd purchased one of the other sets in this range, as for me the Creme Brulee scent is just too strong & using the scrub I actually feel sick. (Sorry but it's true.) A little of the body cream I can handle, but I mean a LITTLE, as again the smell of it is quite strong.
The 'mini honey dipper' it comes with is a nice touch & obviously great for stirring in the Honey Bath. The glass jar trio looks lovely in your room or bathroom,
& this set is currently on sale in Space NK.
No comments:
Post a Comment