Sunday, 19 February 2012

Laura Mercier Lingerie Collection - Eye & Cheek Palette



Another palette... I'm obsessed :-/
But this is such a sleek, classy, beautiful & most of all useful palette to own that I couldn't not (It's Limited Edition so get this while you can!)...

The palette contains 6 Eye Colours: Luster Eye Colour in Buff Pearl and African Violet, Sateen Eye Colour in Tawny Apricot, Matte Eye Colour in Rich Cocoa, Pale Pink and Black Plum,
& 2 Second Skin Cheek Colours in Rose Desire and Fresh Peach.

Pigmentation is good, unlike some of LM's past palettes which were a big disappointment for colour pay-off.
There's not really an eye-shadow in it that I wouldn't use, apart from maybe African Violet as certain purples can just make me look like I've been punched in the eye. And the blushers are gorgeous I'm sure you'll agree x

No comments:

Post a Comment