I worked a lot of extra hours all over Christmas so decided to spend some of my overtime money in The Cosmetics Company Store. I'm supposed to be saving but that hasn't really gone to plan. :P
L-R:
- Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in 'Sand'. I bought this product last time too (link) & am very impressed with how it helps to conceal undereye dark circles & corrects. Not a big fan of the powder it comes with below it though - it seems to ruin its effect :-S
- MAC Cremesheen Glass in 'Right Image'. A pretty bubblegum pink gloss with a hint of sparkle.
- Estee Lauder Pure Color gloss in 'Pink Shine'. Actually more coral than pink & this feels SO moisturising on the lips.
- MAC Select Moisture Coverup in 'NC23'. When i tried out the tester of this in the shop I thought the colour and consistency would be good for undereye circles, and so far so good :)
- MAC Greasepain Stick in 'GreenGrease'. I love this as an eyeliner and it stays put for ages.
- MAC Beauty Powder in 'Briar Rose' (see below) A fairly bright blue-toned pink & I look forward to trying this out tonight. Also love the packaging.

No comments:
Post a Comment